About Me

My photo
HEY! WELCOME TO MY BLOG . NOTHIN MUCH~ FIND ME ON FACEBOOK~! I WOn'T BITE IM FRIENDLY! :DD

Monday 19 March 2012

LOL - Addicted. / if there's no trust , how do we continue being friends ?

hi Guys ! today my best friend make me very upset . )): you know what she did ? she say she dun trust me . :/ WHAT THE TOOT ARE YOU SAYING ! you dun trust me ? then why would you want to be my friend?! i know i'm like " what the , you shouldn't be like that . only dun trust you mah , also no big deal .. BLAH / " she dun trust me . and she dunno what she say wrong and she keep saying " you kay not ? " what the hell. saying those words like stab knife into people heart and then call the ambulance. what the hell is this . i have never be so angry to my friend before . i dun get angry does not means i WILL NEVER BE ANGRY


IF THERE'S NO TRUST , HOW DO WE CONTINUE BEING FRIEND?? HUH ? 


LOL. addicted . :3 


HAHA. addicted to the old favorites ! 


It's 

SM☆SH-STEP and DO IT DO IT . 


HAHA . i like this very much . :3 AWESOME .

HAHA . NICE SONG . although JERRY looks so scary . :3 

HAHA . Bye guys . ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment