About Me

My photo
HEY! WELCOME TO MY BLOG . NOTHIN MUCH~ FIND ME ON FACEBOOK~! I WOn'T BITE IM FRIENDLY! :DD

Sunday 25 March 2012

HOHOOO. REALIZE I DUN HAVE A PARTNER .

Hey guys .. i realize i dun really have a partner . )): the one who will wait for me to go to recess , will accompany me when return books at the library . But i got best friend larh . i got 4 best friend. CHING TING , SHU QI , XIN LING and DORALYN . but they are not my partner . but nvm , cause i got someone to accompany me ! :DD LATER WE FOUND OUT. XIN LING is with DORALYN , while CHING TING is with SHU QI . then if i talk to either one of the pair , the another one will be like EMO EMO . then i will feel like i snatch people friend . i wish my partner will come soon , but i will not wait for her to come find me , i will be the one who will found out her first . :)) you will see , i will have a partner .:)) 


And the person who is the same as me is ONEW from SHINEE! :DD cause MINHO with TAEMIN while JONGHYUN with KEY . so ONEW forever alone larh ! but nvm . we can be partner also .. :)) haha . CHEY
i cannot post the photo . dunno what had happen. )): so i cannot show you all . haix... http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luw284ckPO1r1ksck.jpg BUT I GOT THE LINK! so go check out  ! :)


HOHOHOOH . i really like JONGKEY. the both of them looks so cute. hahha . actually i dun really like YAOI ( Boys love ) but i dun really hate this gay couple . :3 actually i hope they will give onew a partner too! for me , i really like Onew and Tae min tgt . HEHE . https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbhJj0iIdTj63UqwbksoCJ53lFBg2owvupEKx8VYD1cv-OV-t97Q GO SEE THE PICS! 
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLHQylfl6maXbO7iAYp6Yom-wFpmvmsTZYbRvOgcDT2hOtRa_I
HAI . it would be better if i could post the pictures up cause if i post it i will have to type every word again! :/ SORRY UH . :P

No comments:

Post a Comment