About Me

My photo
HEY! WELCOME TO MY BLOG . NOTHIN MUCH~ FIND ME ON FACEBOOK~! I WOn'T BITE IM FRIENDLY! :DD

Wednesday 20 June 2012

DAEBAK!

Hey Guys~ so , my friend boyfriend will come by my blog and see what im writin' PHEW~ heng i never write  his bad wordss before . :B Wait , did i ? hah , i don't know lah.. at first is i write blog is i want people to see how i spent my days but now i know that people are actually reading my blog , i felt embarrassed. omg .. confusing . 


CURRENTLY OBSESSED IN KOREA DRAMAS! 


okay , so now i been watching two k-drama , BIG and I LOVE ITALY . its a nice show and its both talking about guy switching soul . hmm ? how to say .. ANYWAYS , the actor in I LOVE ITALY is super damn freaking hot ! @##%$#% i don't even know he's SUJU member( Last time ) - KIM KI BUM . LOL , totally different . later i post the teaser . Just by seeing the teaser im sure you will want to watch this drama. ^^ I raped the reply button . :B i mean , I keep on play replay . :DD 


Go listen to F(X) - surprised party , nice song! For me larh. :3 
      BOYFRIEND-Not one but two . 




OMG , SERIOUSLY. == 


i go YouTube today and i type in * big bang Monster full audio *, then i found it , i played the video and its not big bang monster , its donghae and eunhyuk ( SUJU ) - Oppa oppa . 
 WHAT TH E ##%43 i felt like im a fool. :/ HAHAHH . LOLs. 




YOU KNOW WHO IS THIS? 
CNblue- KANG MINHYUK Correct! *claps * 
Handsome right handsome right ? 
hahah , i felt like my nose bleeding liao. today watch too much underage thing . WAIT! i mean i . cause , later you know why i nose bleed . never nose bleed , going to . cause i watch the guy back , then the body very muscular blah blah .. ^^ 




SO now you know why ?? :D HE SO HOT! hahahaha! 
Okay .. so i gotta go , keep pressing the replay button uh! :) 


Wait! last before i go . ;)






HAHAHA , LAST . but i dont really like this , i prefer this , wait uh / 



Yepp! i like this better . :)) will put this as my profile pic. hoho. BYE~ 


I WELCOME YOU TO MY WORLD . 

No comments:

Post a Comment