About Me

My photo
HEY! WELCOME TO MY BLOG . NOTHIN MUCH~ FIND ME ON FACEBOOK~! I WOn'T BITE IM FRIENDLY! :DD

Saturday 26 May 2012

THIS BLOG IS NOT DEAD ! ^^ / BACK FROM CAMPING ~

Hey guys! FYI , this blog is not dead okayy~  >.< i'm just lazy / busy / can't use comp / dunno what to write ! 


OMFG! 


i failed my math and science . dead . i'm scared . cause my dad will cane me de . SUPER PAIN ! T_T 


CURRENTLY OBESSED IN - VIXX ( kpop ) 
this is a new kpop group, and their song is awesome ! first time i thought i saw Jeongmin ( BOYFRIEND ) , BARO ( B1A4 ) 


LOL! 


BACK FROM CAMPING! 
i have sec 2 camping on the 23rd may to 25th may . OMG . this 3D2N make me love my mom even more . LOL . 


THOSE WHO IS READING MY BLOG THANKS AND KEEP ON FOLLOWING ME! :D THANKS THANKS THANKS! ^^ 


I WELCOME YOU TO MY WORLD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment